No Milage Charge on Travel Trailers
Ball mount, tow bars & leveling jacks included at NO extra Charge!
Please Note: We accept all major Credit Cards.
Mallard 24 Specification --
GVWR (lbs)1 6,600
Max Carry Capacity (lbs)2,3,4 - 1,982
Gross Dry Weight (lbs)5,3,4 - 4,618
Hitch Dry Weight (lbs)5,3,6,4 - 626
Overall Length7,8,9 - 25' 10"
Overall Height (with A/C)7,10 - 9' 11"
Fresh Water Holding Tank (gal)7 - 50
Gray Water Holding Tank (gal)7 - 40
Black Water Holding Tank (gal)7 - 40
LP Gas Capacity (lbs.)7 - 60
Tire Size ST205/75R 14(C)
- GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating): Means the maximum permissible loaded weight of the motor home. The GVWR is equal to or greater than the sum of the unloaded vehicle weight plus the net carrying capacity.
- Maximum Carrying Capacity is determined by subtracting Gross Dry Weight from GVWR. Maximum Carrying Capacity includes all fluids, optional features, equipment, and personal cargo.
- Approximate weight.
- Estimated Weights
- All dry weights are based on the standard model and do not include optional features or equipment.
- Hitch weights are dependent upon how the trailer is equipped with options, on-board cargo and tank fluid levels. Actual hitch weights may be higher or lower than shown. It is recommended that the tow vehicle and hitch for your trailer have sufficient capacity to accommodate actual usage.
- Approximate capacity.
- Trailer length includes 3' 6" for hitch; fifth wheel includes standard pin box.
- Add 10" if equiped with optional spare tire and carrier.
- Add 9" if equipped with optional roof air conditioner.
*Sleeping capacity based on standard layout. Optional furniture may increase or decrease sleeping capacity.
Some models are not available in all areas of the country. Please see your local dealer for model availability.
N/A = Not Available.
Liquid Weight Reference
Water (gal/ltrs) = (8.3 lbs/3.8 kgs), Gas (gal/ltrs) = (6.1 lbs/2.8 kgs), Diesel (gal/ltrs) = (7.1 lbs/3.2 kgs), LPG/Propane (gal/ltrs) = (4.2 lbs/1.9 kgs)
Multiply pounds x 0.453 to obtain kilograms, Multiply gallons x 3.785 to obtain liters
IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ: Product information, photography and illustrations included on this page were as accurate as possible at the time of publication. For further product information and changes, please contact your local Fleetwood dealer. Prices, materials, design and specifications are subject to change without notice. All weights, fuel, liquid capacities and dimensions are approximate. Fleetwood has designed its recreational vehicles to provide a variety of uses for its customers. Each vehicle features optimal seating, sleeping, storage and fluid capacities. The user is responsible for selecting the proper combination of loads (i.e. occupants, equipment, fluids, cargo, etc.) to ensure that the vehicle's capacities are not exceeded.